2009 1 OZ. ULTRA HIGH RELIEF DOUBLE EAGLE GOLD COIN
The 1-ounce, 24-karat 2009 Ultra High Relief Gold Double Eagle represents a crowning achievement in the history of American coinage, paying tribute to one of the most beautiful U.S. coins ever minted: the 1907 High Relief Double Eagle Gold Coin.
- Struck from 24-karat gold
- Measures 4 mm thick to showcase Ultra High Relief
- Graded a perfect MS-70 or near-perfect MS-69 by PCGS
- Features rare Roman numeral dating
- Produced at the U.S. Mint at West Point
- Authorized U.S. legal tender
- Guaranteed by U.S. Government for weight, content & purity
Why Buy Ultra High Relief Double Eagle Gold Coins?
The 2009 Ultra High Relief Double Eagle Gold Coin features an all-star lineup of coveted features. It’s minted from 24-karat gold and struck into a coin measuring 4 mm thick to showcase the ultra high relief of one of the most iconic designs in world coinage—Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ Lady Liberty and Double Eagle. This gold coin boasts the closest thing the coin world has to perfection as exemplified by its MS-70 or near- perfect MS-69 PCGS grades.
If it’s distinction you’re looking for, the 2009 Ultra High Relief Double Eagle Gold Coin is for you. It also features rare Roman numeral dating. Produced at the U.S. Mint at West Point, this high relief coin is authorized U.S. legal tender guaranteed by the U.S. government for weight, content, and purity. It is, in short, the “dream team” of gold coin elements.